Monday, October 5, 2009

Social Networking

Instead of boring news I thought I would share some free advice with you today, which still relates to business. We have all been asked to become fans of many companies on Facebook or asked to follow them on Twitter, but do we really care what they have to say? I do not want to see an advertisement for these companies every time I check facebook or my Twitter going crazy to remind me of the companies operating hours.

Do Away With Twitter and Facebook?

NO, is my answer to that question. Use them to your advantage, if you have a company put out post that benefit your friends and followers. I am talking about advice that relates to your business, if you’re a sports store talk about sports, a pet store give advice to train your pet, or a golf course talk about the weather. The key is not to push your costumers away, give them something they can use and your company will then become top of mind without beating your customer over the head with advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment