Monday, September 14, 2009

Too Big to Fail??

Hearing the words “too big to fail makes me sick”! Why don’t we just say “not smart enough to succeed”? The government has changed their job description to: running the country and (bailing out CEO’s of companies who mismanaged their organization). I hate to see the government taking ownership in large corporations it’s unfair to the others that are trying to compete in our capitalism based society. Now the corporations that accepted the bailouts have a stacked hand with a wild card (the federal government) and now no one can ever play a fair card game. I am not worried about the political side of this argument, what makes me curious is: when is a company small enough to let fail? Does it stop with car manufactures and bankers or does it go on and how do I get my name on that list?

Any thoughts??

1 comment:

  1. I agree voice, I find it hard to run a capitalistic society when companies have the government in their hip pocket.

    ReplyDelete